Talking about Customer Experience Journey Mapping and beyond

How to Boot in Safe Mode Windows 10?

There’s a few things new to Windows 11 that I’ve not been able to dive into for this review, though I did want to give them a mention. First up, Windows 11 brings improvements to Windows on ARM-powered PCs, including the ability to finally run 64-bit Intel apps. This opens the floodgates to most apps […]

Read More

How to Boot in Safe Mode Windows 10?

There’s a few things new to Windows 11 that I’ve not been able to dive into for this review, though I did want to give them a mention. First up, Windows 11 brings improvements to Windows on ARM-powered PCs, including the ability to finally run 64-bit Intel apps. This opens the floodgates to most apps […]

Read More

How to Factory Reset Windows

A full reset is normally should only be performed as a last resort Click Here, so ensure you’ve tried all other potential solutions andbacked up your files before you go ahead. Finally, press Start Backupto backup files to CBackup Cloud easily. Look into all the folders and subfolders Disk Drill presents, and place a checkmark […]

Read More

How to Factory Reset Windows

A full reset is normally should only be performed as a last resort Click Here, so ensure you’ve tried all other potential solutions andbacked up your files before you go ahead. Finally, press Start Backupto backup files to CBackup Cloud easily. Look into all the folders and subfolders Disk Drill presents, and place a checkmark […]

Read More

How and when to upgrade to Windows 11

One interesting thing about Microsoft Edge is that the latest version has built-in screenshotting. In Awesome Screenshot, you can even use a Ctrl + Shift + E shortcut or manually open the menu to do this. Change the settings, so the PrtScn button opens Snip & Sketch automatically. In Windows 10, you also have access […]

Read More

How and when to upgrade to Windows 11

One interesting thing about Microsoft Edge is that the latest version has built-in screenshotting. In Awesome Screenshot, you can even use a Ctrl + Shift + E shortcut or manually open the menu to do this. Change the settings, so the PrtScn button opens Snip & Sketch automatically. In Windows 10, you also have access […]

Read More

Start your 14-day free trial today!

Get Started