Talking about Customer Experience Journey Mapping and beyond

Slow Performance From New Macbook Pro M1 ?

It’s not a console release model either (which I’ve heard may not work), so I’m unsure why it isn’t connecting properly. 1.Press and hold L+R+START buttons on the controller to put it on steam won’t open its update mode. The controller for Sony’s PlayStation 4, the DualShock 4, is one of the most popular gamepads […]

Read More

Slow Performance From New Macbook Pro M1 ?

It’s not a console release model either (which I’ve heard may not work), so I’m unsure why it isn’t connecting properly. 1.Press and hold L+R+START buttons on the controller to put it on steam won’t open its update mode. The controller for Sony’s PlayStation 4, the DualShock 4, is one of the most popular gamepads […]

Read More

13+ Cara Mengatasi Windows Error Recovery Windows 10, 8, 7

With the introduction of 32-bit libraries in Windows 95, every process ran in its own address space. While the DLL code may be shared, the data is private except where shared data is explicitly requested by the library. Sometimes, opengl32.dll errors indicate a registry issue, a virus or malware problem, or even it could be […]

Read More

13+ Cara Mengatasi Windows Error Recovery Windows 10, 8, 7

With the introduction of 32-bit libraries in Windows 95, every process ran in its own address space. While the DLL code may be shared, the data is private except where shared data is explicitly requested by the library. Sometimes, opengl32.dll errors indicate a registry issue, a virus or malware problem, or even it could be […]

Read More

Upgrade Windows 7

You can also access Device Manager from the Quick Access menu which you can get to by using the Windows key and X. I had recently changed out a mouse peripheral, and removed what I thought was the dongle for the old mouse. However, it turned out the dongle for the Bluetooth Adapter and the […]

Read More

Upgrade Windows 7

You can also access Device Manager from the Quick Access menu which you can get to by using the Windows key and X. I had recently changed out a mouse peripheral, and removed what I thought was the dongle for the old mouse. However, it turned out the dongle for the Bluetooth Adapter and the […]

Read More

Start your 14-day free trial today!

Get Started